Terms of service
This agreement defines the handling when customers use the "Eyelash extension product sales" service (hereinafter "this service") provided by EYELASH.BEAUTY.JAPAN Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "our company"). Please use this service after agreeing to this agreement.
Article 1 (Definition)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms are as follows.
|This service||Services operated by the Company and related services|
|This site||Websites where the contents of this service are posted|
|book content||Generic term for characters, sounds, still images, videos, software programs, codes, etc. provided on this service (including posted information)|
|user||Anyone who uses this service|
|registered user||Those who have completed user registration for this site|
|ID||Character strings unique to registered users for use of this service|
|password||Encryption uniquely set by the registered user corresponding to the ID|
|point||Benefits that can be used in this service that registered users acquire through product purchases, campaigns, etc. in accordance with the point regulations established by the Company (cannot be exchanged for cash)|
|beautician license||Beautician is a national qualification in Japan. Unless you are a beautician licensed by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, you must not engage in beauty business (Article 6 of the Beautician Law). To become a beautician, one must pass the National Beautician Examination. In order to take the examination, it is necessary to undergo education for a period specified by an ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare at a beautician training institution designated by the prefectural governor. (Excerpt from Wikipedia )|
|Registration information||General term for information registered by registered users on this site (excluding posted information)|
|intellectual property||Inventions, devises, new plant varieties, designs, works, and other works created by human creative activities (discovered or elucidated laws or phenomena of nature that have industrial applicability) ), trademarks, trade names and other items indicating goods or services used in business activities, trade secrets and other technical or business information useful for business activities|
|shopping||Registered users purchasing products provided by the Company or other business operators on this site|
|buyer||Refers to users who purchase products on this service.|
- The Company provides shopping, product reviews, and various other services on the Site to achieve the purpose of the Service.
- Points are awarded in accordance with the "Point Rules" separately established by the Company when registered users shop. Points are not a guarantee of future entitlement to benefits and may void any points awarded. Points will be granted in accordance with the point regulations at the time of awarding the points, and the use of benefits will be subject to the point regulations at the time of use of the relevant awards.
- If a registered user purchases a product, they can write a review for that product.
- In shopping, the content, price, delivery date, payment method, shipping fee, etc. of the product are described on each page. Please check the contents carefully and enjoy shopping.
- For other explanations and regulations for individual services, please see the respective pages on this site.
Article 3 (Agreement to these Terms)
- At the time the user purchases this service or completes the consent procedure by registering as a member of this agreement, a usage contract in accordance with the provisions of this agreement will be established between the user and the Company. .
- If the user is a minor, please use this service after obtaining the consent of a parent or other legal representative.
- If a minor who does not have a hairdressing or cosmetology license uses this service by pretending to have consent without the consent of a legal representative or pretending to be a cosmetologist license holder, If you use fraud to make you believe that you are a person with the ability to act, you cannot cancel any legal action related to this service.
- If a user who did not have a hairdresser's license at the time of consenting to this agreement uses this service after reaching the age of majority, the user is deemed to have confirmed all legal acts related to this service. .
- If a problem occurs even though the user has not obtained a hairdressing/beautician license, the user shall solve the problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and cause any inconvenience or damage to the company. Shall not.
Article 4 (Changes to Terms)
- The Company may revise the contents of these Terms at any time without obtaining the user's consent, and the user shall consent to this without objection.
- When we revise these Terms, we will notify the user of the content in a manner prescribed by our company.
- The revision of the previous Terms shall take effect from the time the Company gives notice pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
Article 5 (Usage Fee)
- Users and registered users do not have any special burden such as membership fees for using this service, except for the fees required for shopping.
Article 6 (Membership procedure)
- Persons wishing to join the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Applicants") must agree to these Terms and apply for membership in the prescribed manner.
- A person who has applied for membership shall become a Registered User from the time the Company approves the application and the ID registration is completed.
- The Company will send notices, advertisements, and other information to registered users by e-mail. Please note.
- The Company may, at its own discretion, not approve the membership application if the applicant for registration falls under any of the following items.
- If a person wishing to register applies for membership without following the method specified by the Company.
- If the Company determines that the Registration Applicant has registered by illegal means.
- If the person who wishes to register has registered information other than himself/herself
- Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Account Management)
- Users shall arbitrarily register and manage the information registered for use (hereinafter referred to as "registration information", including e-mail addresses, IDs, passwords, etc.) under their own responsibility. The user shall not let a third party use this, or lend, transfer, change the name, sell, etc.
- If this service is used by the registered information, we can treat it as if it was used by the person who registered for use. shall be attributed to the individual concerned.
- If the Company or a third party suffers damage due to unauthorized use of registered information, the user shall compensate the Company and the third party for the damage.
- The user shall manage the registered information under their own responsibility, and the Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages or damages suffered by the user due to inaccurate or false registered information. will do.
- If it turns out that the registered information has been stolen or used by a third party, the user shall immediately notify the Company to that effect and follow the instructions from the Company.
Article 8 (Withdrawal procedure)
- If a Registered User wishes to withdraw from membership, the Registered User shall follow the procedures for withdrawal according to the method prescribed by the Company.
- If a registered user falls under any of the following items, the Company will forcibly withdraw from the membership at the Company's discretion.
- When it becomes clear that user registration has been performed without following the method specified by the Company.
- Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate
- If a Registered User has unsettled shopping and other liabilities and obligations to the Company at the time of withdrawal, the Registered User shall continue to bear these payments and other obligations even after withdrawal.
Article 9 (Handling of personal information, etc.)
Article 10 (Prohibited Acts)When using this service, the Company prohibits users (hereinafter referred to as "users") from performing the following acts. In the event of a violation, the Company may take measures deemed necessary by the Company, such as immediate suspension of use, deletion of registered information or posts, without prior notice.
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party, or that unfairly discriminate or slander
- Acts that infringe on the property of the Company or a third party, or acts that may infringe
- Actions that cause economic damage to the Company or a third party
- threatening behavior against us or a third party;
- Users post the following information
- Information that risks damaging the rights and property of third parties
- Information that is harmful to third parties, information that physically or psychologically harms third parties
- Information pertaining to crimes, illegal acts, or dangerous acts, and information that induces or aids them
- Information intended to cause unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, racist, slanderous, defaming, insulting, harassing, inciting, or offensive, or with content that may cause such consequences
- Information that is known to be untrue or non-existent
- Information that you do not have control over
- Information that violates intellectual property rights, including copyrights, or other proprietary rights of third parties, or that violates public interests or individual rights;
- Information such as images or documents that constitute obscenity, child pornography, or child abuse
- Information that violates laws such as the Medical Practitioners Act
- Other information that the Company deems inappropriate
- Using or inducing computer viruses or harmful programs
- Actions that impose stress on the infrastructure facilities for the Service, causing an excessive burden
- Attacks on our server, system, or security
- Acts of attempting to access the Company's services by means other than the interface provided by the Company
- An act of one user acquiring multiple user IDs
- In addition to the above, acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 11 (Handling of content)
- The Company owns the rights to all content provided by this service, and the user shall be granted a non-exclusive license to use this service that cannot be transferred or relicensed.
- Users may reproduce, transmit, transfer (including buying and selling between users), lend, translate, adapt, reprint without permission, secondary use, commercial use in any way beyond the scope of use specified by the Company. , modification, disassembly, decompilation, reverse engineering, etc. are prohibited.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 1, if the user loses the user qualification due to withdrawal, etc., the right to use the provided content shall also be extinguished.
- Registered users must make contributions so as not to infringe on the copyrights of third parties. Unauthorized reproduction of sentences from various information media such as the Internet, TV, magazines, and books is prohibited. However, this does not apply if the prior permission of the right holder is obtained.
- The user shall not exercise the author's moral rights within this service.
Article 12 (Confidentiality when attending seminars)Users shall comply with the following matters regarding information on technology provided by our seminars and other methods, products to be used, and all other company and knowledge handling information (hereinafter referred to as "confidential information"). I acknowledge that I am obligated to compensate for any damages suffered in the event of a breach of this covenant. 1 Confidentiality
- Users shall not use Confidential Information without permission, or disclose, present or leak Confidential Information to third parties outside of your company or the same trade name or company.
- When disclosing or presenting confidential information to a third party with the company's permission, the user assumes all responsibility for compliance with confidentiality by the third party, and takes necessary measures against the third party. increase.
- Upon request from the company, the user shall promptly return or dispose of documents, electronic data and all media containing confidential information in accordance with the company's instructions.
- Users shall not record or record seminars conducted by the Company without the permission of the Company.
- After attending a seminar held by the company, the user will not provide technology, disclose, or leak the contents of the seminar to a third party without our permission.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
- The Company does not guarantee the content, quality, legality, safety, usefulness, etc. of products traded in individual transactions. Therefore, even if there is a defect or malfunction in the product, we will not take any responsibility.
- The Company does not guarantee the delivery of products or the possibility of payment for individual transactions. Therefore, in individual transactions, even if the product is not delivered or payment is not made, the Company shall not be held responsible.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any disputes, disputes, or other troubles between users and other users. Even if a user and another user have a problem, both parties shall be responsible for resolving the problem and shall not make any claims to the Company.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by changing, interrupting, or terminating this service.
- The Company is not involved in any way with respect to the user's usage environment of the Service, and does not take any responsibility.
- The Company shall ensure that the Service conforms to the User's specific purpose, has the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, and that the User's use of the Service is subject to laws and regulations applicable to the User. We do not guarantee that it will comply with the internal rules of industry associations and that there will be no defects.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Service is compatible with all information terminals, and there is a possibility that malfunctions may occur in the operation of the Service due to upgrades, etc. of the OS of the information terminals used to use the Service. The user shall acknowledge in advance that there is The Company does not guarantee that the problem will be resolved by modifying the program, etc. that the Company makes in the event of such a problem.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by the User as a result of using the Service.
- The Company has been notified in advance of the possibility of loss of opportunity, interruption of business, or any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) that occur to users or other third parties. does not take any responsibility, however.
- When there is a request for deletion of a post from another user or a third party, we shall be able to decide whether or not to delete it at our discretion, and we shall not be responsible for any liability arising from such judgment. increase.
- The provisions of Paragraphs 1 through 1 above shall not apply in cases where there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company, or where the contract falls under the category of a consumer under the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even if the preceding paragraph applies, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances among the damages caused to the user by acts caused by negligence (excluding gross negligence). Shall not.
- If the Company is liable for damages related to the use of this service, the liability shall be limited to the usage amount received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- In the event that a user causes damage to another user or causes a dispute with a third party in connection with the use of this service, the user shall compensate for such damage or dispute at his/her own expense and responsibility. shall be resolved and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
- If the Company receives a claim for damages, etc. from a third party due to the user's actions, the user's expenses (lawyer's fees) and responsibility shall be used to resolve the matter. In the event that the Company pays damages to the third party, the user shall pay all expenses including the damages (including attorney's fees and lost profits) to the Company. will do.
- If the user causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of this service, the user shall compensate the Company for the damage (including legal fees and attorney fees) at the user's expense and responsibility.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on SNS, etc. by other users of the Service. We are not responsible for any disputes or troubles regarding the information posted on this service.
Article 14 (Posting Advertisements)
- Users shall be deemed to have understood and consented to the fact that the Service may contain all kinds of advertisements and that the Company or its business partners may post all kinds of advertisements. The form and scope of advertising on the Service may be changed by the Company from time to time.
Article 15 (Monitoring Business)
- The Company shall, at its own discretion, monitor whether the User is properly using the Service, and the User shall agree to this.
Article 16 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights)
- The user shall not transfer all or part of the status under this agreement and the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of our company.
- The Company may, at its discretion, transfer all or part of the Service to a third party, in which case, within the scope of the transferred rights, the User's rights related to the Service, including the User's account All rights shall be transferred to the assignee.
Article 17 (Severability)
- Even if any provision or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and parts of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable. The remainder of the provisions so determined shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 18 (How to contact us)
- Any contact or inquiry from the user to the Company regarding the Service shall be sent from the inquiry form set up at an appropriate location within the Service or the website operated by the Company, or by a method separately designated by the Company. increase.
Article 19 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
- The validity, interpretation and performance of these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
- Regarding disputes, lawsuits, and any other disputes between the Company and Users, etc., the Yamanashi Prefecture Summary Court or District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court, depending on the amount of the complaint.
Revised May 10, 2021